- Soles for sale
- The high-tech future of the NFL
- Why is the Tony Stewart video still on YouTube?
- The varsity gamer: Esports go to college
- Inside BitPay’s effort to bring the Bitcoin Bowl to NCAA football
- The Internet really wants Weird Al to play the Super Bowl halftime show
- The gay tipping point: Why Derrick Gordon's coming out matters
- Here's what NBA players really deserve to make
- This NBA rookie is already a Twitter god
- YouTube yogis make exercise accessible
- For 'SNL' star Jay Pharoah, there's no such thing as an off-season
- The real price of every major game console in one handy graphic
From The Kernel Archives
Some Vine artists are just born with glitter in their veins. Here are a few Vines that all of us (exclusively me) have revined in the last couple of months. But now is time to cordially Unrevine them all.
Unrevine = Undo a pointless revine, weeks later, coz you really don’t want other legends on stick on your Vine prof forever.
1. DORITO KING (part 2)
This Vine art was made by Jordan Burt (2.3m followers; verified on Vine). He is a classic Vine-only celeb. On Twitter he is a nobody, with merely 35.8K followers + unverified.
Twitter owns Vine (reminder) but still they are handling Mr Burt differently on each platform. If someone is verified on Twitter they automatically become verified on Vine, but not the other way around.
2. Black Men Can’t Swim
Made by Pagekennedy (655.4K followers), who also invented the #fartcam, as a counter-culture move to the passé #smackcam trend. Kennedy was also the first Vining master to do a #scarecam Vine on a police officer.
3. HELL YEAH PIMP
The world is made up of devils and pimps, and everyone’s the devil, and everyone’s a pimp. Conner O’Malley (51.1K followers) assaults job creators and white-collar satanists, hands on:
Arielle Vandenberg (babe; 357.7K followers) has the same deep-shallow-mellow Alexa Chung (model) tone of voice, which explains why Arctic Monkeys’ Alex Turner (musician) dated both her and Chung.
She also does stuff with a chap called Jason Nash (480.K followers):
5. Haters Chasing Shemale
Vine Queen Shemale Madison is banging. Shemale is her birthname, not a description of what she is.
A Vine leftover from Nimrod Kamer’s TED Talk:
Made by @bennycrime.Filed under Archived Story, How-To | Comment (0)