- Who is 11-year-old YouTube star Matty B, and why is everyone so mad at him?
- A guy you've never heard of now hosts one of YouTube's most popular shows
- Three cheers for Hannah Hart's 'My Drunk Kitchen' cookbook
- I had my emoji use analyzed, and the results were grim
- Yahoo researchers try to understand the mythical Tumblr
- How Tina Belcher became everyone's favorite awkward teen hero
- The YouTube celebrity culture debate: How can creators and fans coexist?
- Wong Fu and the secrets of DIY YouTube stardom
- 8 people who are doing comedy right on Vine
- What it's really like to work for a YouTube star
- Teen commits suicide after posting a haunting message on YouTube
- The silent struggle against WhatsApp's tick system
- Meet the 5 companies trying to beat YouTube at its own game
- Teens love spoofing the 'Life Alert' commercial on Vine
- Behind the fractured folk tales of MC Frontalot’s ‘Question Bedtime’
- Meet Barbara Dunkelman: Internet celebrity, community manager, superhero
- This young girl is leading a revolution—via YouTube, 6,000 miles from home
- Here's how to become the ultimate Tumblr power user
- VidCon 2014: A tale of 2 conventions
From The Kernel Archives
Some Vine artists are just born with glitter in their veins. Here are a few Vines that all of us (exclusively me) have revined in the last couple of months. But now is time to cordially Unrevine them all.
Unrevine = Undo a pointless revine, weeks later, coz you really don’t want other legends on stick on your Vine prof forever.
1. DORITO KING (part 2)
This Vine art was made by Jordan Burt (2.3m followers; verified on Vine). He is a classic Vine-only celeb. On Twitter he is a nobody, with merely 35.8K followers + unverified.
Twitter owns Vine (reminder) but still they are handling Mr Burt differently on each platform. If someone is verified on Twitter they automatically become verified on Vine, but not the other way around.
2. Black Men Can’t Swim
Made by Pagekennedy (655.4K followers), who also invented the #fartcam, as a counter-culture move to the passé #smackcam trend. Kennedy was also the first Vining master to do a #scarecam Vine on a police officer.
3. HELL YEAH PIMP
The world is made up of devils and pimps, and everyone’s the devil, and everyone’s a pimp. Conner O’Malley (51.1K followers) assaults job creators and white-collar satanists, hands on:
Arielle Vandenberg (babe; 357.7K followers) has the same deep-shallow-mellow Alexa Chung (model) tone of voice, which explains why Arctic Monkeys’ Alex Turner (musician) dated both her and Chung.
She also does stuff with a chap called Jason Nash (480.K followers):
5. Haters Chasing Shemale
Vine Queen Shemale Madison is banging. Shemale is her birthname, not a description of what she is.
A Vine leftover from Nimrod Kamer’s TED Talk:
Made by @bennycrime.Filed under Archived Story, How-To | Comment (0)