- Inside the black market for college homework
- Are video games leveling up or dumbing down education?
- Why MOOCs won’t save our education system
- Inside the real world of Teach for America
- Education on YouTube isn't as easy as A, B, C
- Will the next generation of kids study Shakespeare on Rap Genius?
- Here's the American geography lesson you never got as a kid
- Snapchat disrupts classrooms like nothing else—but some teachers love it
- You can help Stanford study Alzheimer's in your sleep
- Computer helps predict if teens will turn into binge drinkers
- This startup wants to make scientific research easier to understand
- AsapSCIENCE answers life's most pressing questions on YouTube
- How coding in schools can close tech's gender gap
From The Kernel Archives
The Daily Mail ran pictures today of supermodel and aspiring internet entrepreneur Lily Cole massaging a “mystery man”. Well, the man might be a mystery to the Mail, but he isn’t to us – nor to eagle-eyed spotter and Kernel 50 member Amber Atherton, founder of online jewellery boutique MYFLASHTRASH.
It’s Jack Dorsey. And Cole seems to be getting very close to the famously private Twitter chairman, in images that will come as a surprise and diasappointment to the nerdy hero’s female fan base and a revelation to the tech industry. Is Cole jonesing for a seed investment in her upcoming venture? Or is romance in the air?
Cole and Dorsey are currently holidaying together in St Bart’s. We’ve reached out to Cole’s management and Twitter PR for comment.Filed under Archived Story, Q&A | Comment (0)