- Who is 11-year-old YouTube star Matty B, and why is everyone so mad at him?
- A guy you've never heard of now hosts one of YouTube's most popular shows
- Three cheers for Hannah Hart's 'My Drunk Kitchen' cookbook
- I had my emoji use analyzed, and the results were grim
- Yahoo researchers try to understand the mythical Tumblr
- How Tina Belcher became everyone's favorite awkward teen hero
- The YouTube celebrity culture debate: How can creators and fans coexist?
- Wong Fu and the secrets of DIY YouTube stardom
- 8 people who are doing comedy right on Vine
- What it's really like to work for a YouTube star
- Teen commits suicide after posting a haunting message on YouTube
- The silent struggle against WhatsApp's tick system
- Meet the 5 companies trying to beat YouTube at its own game
- Teens love spoofing the 'Life Alert' commercial on Vine
- Behind the fractured folk tales of MC Frontalot’s ‘Question Bedtime’
- Meet Barbara Dunkelman: Internet celebrity, community manager, superhero
- This young girl is leading a revolution—via YouTube, 6,000 miles from home
- Here's how to become the ultimate Tumblr power user
- VidCon 2014: A tale of 2 conventions
From The Kernel Archives
Luke Bozier, the former political aide turned entrepreneur about whom The Kernel revealed sordid details on Friday, has been arrested, according to newspaper reports.
On Friday, The Kernel broke the story that Bozier had apparently been caught viewing indecent images of children and advertising his love of “young girls” and “jailbait” with a variety of fake online personas.
Kernel sources had initially suggested that Bozier had fled the country, leaving his two daughters behind, after his long-term partner ended their relationship following our revelations.
But the Guardian reports today that Bozier was arrested late last week before being released on bail until early February. It is not yet known which offences Bozier was arrested on suspicion of.
His arrest is likely to act as the final nail in the coffin of Menshn, the start-up he co-founded with former Tory MP Louise Mensch. Mensch has repeatedly distanced herself from Bozier since our story on Friday.
He is understood to have resigned from their shared company, MenschBozier Ltd., and surrendered his shareholding in the business.
Bozier continues to ignore requests for comment from the media.Filed under Archived Story, Report | Comments Off